"Enjoy your Stay in the
This 3 bedroom self catering lodge has 2 showers and 2 wc’s. It sleeps six people comfortably, also has a sofa-bed in the lounge for two additional guests. It has been recently refurbished and furnished to a high standard and boasts quality modern amenities including:-
This 3 bedroom self catering lodge has 2 showers and 2 wc’s. It sleeps six people comfortably, also has a sofa-bed in the lounge for two additional guests.
- Modern lounge with leather sofas and sofa-bed, LCD flat screen TV, satellite, DVD recorder and Hi-fi etc.
- Separate dining room for entertaining, with table and 8 chairs.
- Three bedrooms: *1 double master bedroom with en-suite power shower and shaver point, *1 triple with bunk beds (full size double bed on bottom bunk) with TV and Play Station. * 1 single Bedroom.
- Modern Fitted kitchen with washing machine, coffee maker, combination oven/microwave, George Foreman grill, toaster etc.
- Bathroom with bath, basin, WC and a power shower and a shaving point.
- Downstairs wc.
- Pets allowed by arrangement
- Strictly no smoking.
- Fully enclosed rear garden with BBQ and patio furniture.
- Large selection of fun board games for all ages.
- Travel cot and high chair available at no extra cost.
- Baby sitting can be arranged (Disclosure Scotland checked)
- All electricity, bed linen and towels included in the price. Nothing to pay when you leave!!
- Dalfaber Country Golf and Leisure Centre only a 3 minute stroll from the lodge.
For your arrival we leave a complementary bottle of white wine chilling in the fridge and some tea, coffee and milk to start your holiday off. We have furnished the lodge with a view to you having a warm and relaxing stay, please read our comments from previous guests. We strive to help you to have a holiday to remember and with a view that you will tell others and come back and stay time after time.
|Click on the thumbnails above to enlarge the images!|
For any more information on our self catering accommodation in Aviemore please email us or phone free on 0800 2550 128. We will be happy to discuss your requirements.